The Remodelers Council of Lincoln was started in 1986 and today includes approximately 100 members of Lincoln’s remodeling community. The Remodelers Council provides an array of activities for its members to promote their business and network with others in the residential construction industry.
The Remodelers Council of Lincoln:
- is a very active group of 100 members,
- holds monthly membership meetings,
- sends a monthly newsletter to members,
- sponsors educational seminars and other networking opportunities,
- sponsors the Tour of Remodeled Homes,
- holds an annual golf tournament and
- participates in community projects.
As a member of the Remodelers Council, your business will be added to the Council’s member roster which is frequently requested by homeowners seeking remodeling services.
Annual dues are $75 and membership in the Home Builders Association of Lincoln (HBAL) is required prior to Remodelers Council approval.
Click here to join the Remodelers Council of Lincoln.
Click here to join the HBAL and the Remodelers Council.
For more information contact Jennie at (402) 423-4225 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remodelers Council Officers
Rick Willet (Chair)
Erin Magnussen (Secretary)
Jennie Korth (HBAL Staff Contact)
Not pictured: Shawn Stranathan (Vice Chair)