We have 47 years of history in Lincoln and are the largest show in the market. We’re a yearly event that’s a community favorite! Most homeowners believe face-to-face is the most important source of home improvement information. Present your product in person at the Nebraska Builders Home & Garden Show!
Why You Should Exhibit
- Reach a year’s worth of customers in three days
- Name recognition
- Showcase your work
- Meet other vendors and share ideas
- It’s worth the investment
Comments from the 2018 Show:
- Good traffic, good location, easy to set up and tear down.
- Good crowd all three days. We were able to pick up some good leads.
- Good marketing exposure.
- Always appreciate and look forward to this show every year.
- Good advertising, decent traffic flow, good vendor placement.
- Great exposure for business to customers along with networking opportunities for other exhibitors to network with each other.
- Easy to set up. Easy to find all information. Online ordering was great.
- The staff putting on the Show is great. I like seeing vendors year after year and building relationships. There are a lot of great promotions for the Show and always a good turnout.
Click image below to view full size.
Move In / Move Out
- Wednesday, February 6 – 12:00 Noon to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 7 – 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 8* – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon
*Hand-carried items only. No fork-lifts allowed. All overhead doors will be locked Thursday night.
- Sunday, February 10 – 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 11 – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon
During the Show, we want to provide the public with the most convenient parking. To do this, we ask all Exhibitors to park in the lots located east of Pavilion 4. There is also a limited amount of Exhibitor parking available south of the Exhibitor Entrance which is on the south side of Pavilion 4. For a detailed map, click here.
How do I order electricity, wi-fi, gas hook-ups, catering and other services from the Lancaster Event Center?
The Lancaster Event Center has an online portal where vendors can purchase a variety of services, including:
- Electrical Services
- Tradeshow Internet Services
- Booth Setup/Teardown Labor
- Natural Gas Hookup
- Cold Water Services
- Pre-ordered Booth Catering
- Custom Catering
- Cafe & Bar Vouchers
- Printing Services
To access the portal, click on the 2018 Nebraska Builders Home & Garden Show Exhibitor Services graphic on www.lancastereventcenter.org. The portal will stay open until 3 days prior to the show but will have late pricing in effect after 45 days (gas) or 14 days (all other services) prior to show. Please see the Official Order Form (available in the Fall) for specific deadlines for special services.
Note: LEC services ordered after the online portal closes are NOT guaranteed to be delivered before the show starts.
Complete and submit the HBAL Membership Application with the applicable dues along with your Home Show Contract. Your membership will be submitted to the HBAL Board of Directors for approval at the next board meeting held monthly. If for any reason your application is not approved, you will be required to pay non-member pricing.
A standard 10′ by 10′ booth is $731 for non-members and $550 for HBAL members.
Have a question? Let us know!