How much is a booth?
A standard 10′ by 10′ booth is $698 for non-members and $525 for HBAL members.
How do I get member pricing?
Complete and submit the HBAL Membership Application with the applicable dues along with your Home Show Contract. Your membership will be submitted to the HBAL Board of Directors for approval at the next board meeting held monthly. If for any reason your application is not approved, you will be required to pay non-member pricing.
How do I order electricity, wi-fi, gas hook-ups, catering and other services from the Lancaster Event Center?
The Lancaster Event Center has an online portal where vendors can purchase a variety of services, including:
- Electrical Services
- Tradeshow Internet Services
- Booth Setup/Teardown Labor
- Natural Gas Hookup
- Cold Water Services
- Pre-ordered Booth Catering
- Custom Catering
- Cafe & Bar Vouchers
- Printing Services
To access the portal, click on the 2018 Nebraska Builders Home & Garden Show Exhibitor Services graphic on www.lancastereventcenter.org. The portal will stay open until 3 days prior to the show but will have late pricing in effect after 45 days (gas) or 14 days (all other services) prior to show. Specific ordering deadlines are as follows:
- Gas Standard Pricing through December 26
- Gas Late Pricing effective December 27
- All Other LEC Services Standard Pricing through January 26
- All Other LEC Services Late Pricing effective January 27
- Online ordering no longer available after January 30th. Vendors must call the LEC office Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm at 402-441-6545 to place orders.
Note: LEC services ordered after the online portal closes are NOT guaranteed to be delivered before the show starts.
Where are Exhibitors allowed to park?
During the Show, we want to provide the public with the most convenient parking. To do this, we ask all Exhibitors to park in the lots located east of Pavilion 4. There is also a limited amount of Exhibitor parking available south of the Exhibitor Entrance which is on the south side of Pavilion 4. For a detailed map, click here.
Have a question? Let us know!