Join us for the hottest event of the year!
Monday, March 12, 2018
Lincoln Firefighters Reception Hall | 241 Victory Lane, Lincoln
6:00 p.m. – Let the feast begin!
7:30 p.m. – Votes must be cast
7:45 p.m. – Prizes awarded
Admission: $15 per person (kids 12 and under are free)
The proceeds from this event will go to the Lincoln Home Builders Care Foundation. Its mission is to support the educational and charitable activities of the Home Builders Association of Lincoln. The Foundation strives to support the community by contributing to community service projects focused on housing, as well as providing scholarships for students pursuing a career related to the building industry, and providing funding for other industry related educational and research programs. Gifts are tax deductible to this 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Click here to see photos of last year’s event.
Chili Entrant Info
Cost for a booth – FREE
Chili preparation and booth set-up: 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. *All preparation MUST be done at the Shrine Center!*
Exhibitors (cooks) will:
• Prepare 3 gallons of chili (in a roaster pan)
• Have their own meat thermometer
• Bring a table cover
• Provide their own three-prong extension cords
• Choose a MUSIC THEME for their booth & decorate (Please, do not attach anything to the walls or use materials that cannot be easily vacuumed. We also ask that contestants keep any music at a respectable decibel and that they do not use strobelights. Thank you!)
• Name their chili
• Help with clean-up at the end of the night
HBAL will provide:
• 8 ft. table
• Electrical outlet
• Bowls, spoons, napkins
Contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to enter the contest.
Raffle & Silent Auction Items!!
If you are interested in donating a prize or silent auction item or sponsoring part of the event, please contact Andrea at 402-423-4225 or email@example.com.
Reservations Required – please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-423-4225 if you would like to attend.
Open to HBAL & RAL Members
- Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
- Lincoln Parks & Recreation
- Lincoln/Lancaster Planning
- Lincoln Public Works
- Nebraska Innovation Campus Director of Communication & Culture
Every spring, the Remodelers Council of Lincoln organizes the Tour of Remodeled Homes. If you’re thinking of remodeling or adding a new room or sunroom to your home, you’ll enjoy this weekend event!
During the Tour of Remodeled Homes, you can see firsthand remodeling projects of many types (kitchens, bathrooms, basements, room additions and more.) This is a great opportunity to talk with remodelers about your own special dreams for your home remodeling project.
April 28 & 29, 2018 | Noon to 5:00 p.m.
Admission: $5 admits adults to all homes (children under 12 are free).
Purchase tickets at any Tour home.
Guidebooks are available at each home.